I'm Afraid of Butterflies I'm Afraid of Butterflies

Style was great!

I really like the artwork style, however I did not care for some of the animation. The story and the voice acting was not very good at all and basically lowered the overall quality of the flash. You should try doing a silent film based on visual story telling rather than one that uses poor voice acting. Rock on!

Engineered Engineered

Best flash I've seen in a long time.

This was interesting, thought-provoking and stylistically appealing. One possible improvement would be to make the animation a little less tweeny as in using fewer scaling effects. Overall, great job, I really enjoyed it.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Better than ever!

Somehow you manage to keep making each episode bettera nd better!!! This episode was most excellent!

The New Guy The New Guy

That put a big smile on my face!

Great job, it made me smile really wide. The animation was skillful and the artwork stylish. Additionally, the voice action was grade A.

On The Moon (episode 3) On The Moon (episode 3)

Great animation and cool characters

It's nice to see new characters pop up once and awhile. I hope to see more episodes in the future. I like it!

The Morgue The Morgue

That was the biggest piece of...

...awesomeness. Very amusing to watch and quite artistic, although completely random and stupid in every way. Good job.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Mufffffffffiiiiiiiiin

The Mighty Ketchup Man The Mighty Ketchup Man

Lame.

I'm sorry, but computer generated voices are stupid and evil. Try using real voices (even if it's just your own voice) and work on something that's more interesting.

JackNicholson responds:

THAT MOVIE RUCKS UR ASS BITCH!

Mug Hug Mug Hug

Nice.

A+ Animation and it was funny. Grood work.

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

Really funny, but ugly!

It was laugh out loudable, but the graphics were too messy and some of the sound effects were disproportionately loud.

Bones Bones

Looked good enough to be video!

That was some super shiny animation. It looked more like video than flash. The backgrounds were splendid. Good job.