I'm Afraid of Butterflies I'm Afraid of Butterflies

Style was great!

I really like the artwork style, however I did not care for some of the animation. The story and the voice acting was not very good at all and basically lowered the overall quality of the flash. You should try doing a silent film based on visual story telling rather than one that uses poor voice acting. Rock on!

Engineered Engineered

Best flash I've seen in a long time.

This was interesting, thought-provoking and stylistically appealing. One possible improvement would be to make the animation a little less tweeny as in using fewer scaling effects. Overall, great job, I really enjoyed it.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Better than ever!

Somehow you manage to keep making each episode bettera nd better!!! This episode was most excellent!

Perfect Pizza Perfect Pizza

That isn't a fun concept

A game based on accuracy of placement isn't any fun. The graphics were tacky, the sound effects annoying and the style was lack-luster. Overall this was boring and a waste of time.

Mini-Putt 3 Mini-Putt 3

More fun than watching paint dry...

which would be what I'd be doing if I wern't having fun playing this game! Good job, it was quite enjoyable. And now that I played the game through, I think my paint is dry! :)

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

Nice, but could be more creative

I really like the premise, and the animation was smooth and effective, but it could use more creativity. Most of the time, the guy merely beat the boss with different items. I think it would have been much more interesting if he splashed hot coffee on the boss, rather than just beating him with the mug. Perhaps in version 2.0.